Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The End of The Begining

I can't believe how fast I'm caught up with a dead end.What I meant is my writing and previous posts here, not my college life.So a mutual friend inspired and gave me hope to keep on writing and giving life to my blog.I remain thankful to that person who still has soul in him in this soulless world.I hope I don't sound too much like a person who's gonna give up life soon.At least I still do have guy friends who grow naturally talented nipples.I'm still where I'm at if you go with the slang.Because... "the grass is always greener on the other side".Anyone could've guessed that a pothead came up with that idea.So... if the grass is greener than cow poop all year round over here, I guess I'll be here for quite some time till this place runs out of greenery.Take it or leave it...

No comments:

Post a Comment