Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Juggling

It's been quite sometime since I was anywhere around here, not too busy but I guess a little too busy to write in.So here we go... Im gonna have to get used to my writing style again instead of blabbering without direction.It seems to me, that for the past few weeks, I've been dishing out the question, "how's your holidays?" way too many times instead of me being asked how's mine.Not a bother really.I realized too, when you have varied friends and you're quite close to each & every one of them, you find it harder to juggle and play keepie uppie.To make my story shorter, my array of friends will be narrowed down once I get back to college life.I must sound like a terrible person to be friends with by now.My friendship is always offered however.Take It or Leave It.

No comments:

Post a Comment