Friday, February 5, 2010

You Know Your Rights...

Not to be confused with the Nirvana song of quite the same name.When I started out writing here, I swore to myself not to be political or go anywhere within it's definition.But then again, I have every right to be a hypocrite to myself and therefore cross the borderline.Or am I?Since I have become of age and qualify to vote in the next election, I can say that every youth or qualified voter should go on gallantly with their rights.Why do you think they call it "exercising" your rights?It doesn't burn callories off, but it does flush the ever lingering vermin out of the country's bowels.In another recent discussion with a friend, I found out that whatever we surf on the net such as the unshamefully called "anti government websites", would reach to the knowledge of whoever's controlling the frequencies.Well, if this fact is true, I really hope we don't visit McDonalds' site regularly.Take It or Leave It...

1 comment:

  1. Concise and aptly composed....make sure you walk the talk and 'campaign' for people within your age group to "exercise" THAT right, for the sake of your generation and more.....

    ReplyDelete