Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Silver Screen Realism

Pressing the pause button on musical tragedy for the time being, I'll give it a shift to the silver or gold screens, whichever floats your sponge.I mean movies.I do realise that I'm not a movie critic or an artistic aristocrat, but do allow me a chance to share my thoughts.In today's modern world of movie viewing whether for pleasure or work, realism kicks you in your behind.I do idolise and play reruns of films based on reality, provided they have catchy punchlines and humour in a dark cynical way.Although I don't expect that much in every movie I watch, most people do.Try viewing any film that makes sense with another earthly being next to you, surely there's a moment where the person goes, "Is this shit real, fuck I hate it already!".Of course you don't hope to hear that when the person's hands are on your genitalia.There's only one sound thats emitted right there.To be absolutely truthful, the only films I enjoy with full enthusiasm are gangster flicks.You pick your choice.Take it or leave it...

No comments:

Post a Comment